Our Family Friendly Apartment
5 to 6 Bed Configuration
Maximum 6 Guests
The spacious open-plan apartment is approximately 220sqm and can accommodate up to 6 to guests. The lounge area with plush sofas, large Smart 3D TV (Netflix), Blu-ray Player and selection of DVD’s and 3D Titles invite relaxation. The dining area and fully-equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, stove, oven, microwave and many other useful kitchen appliances will delight any cook in the party.
- Spacious family friendly Sunset Apartment
- Air-conditioning (lounge only) plus Fans in bedrooms.
- WiFi, Flat-screen TVs & Blue-ray, Netflix.
- Three Balconies Plus Gym with Sauna.
- Fully-equipped Kitchen, Lounge & Dining Areas & Washer/Dryer facility.
- Three Bedrooms with woollen Quilts, choice of Pillows & thick cotton bath Towels.
- Coffee-pod Machine & quality Tea.
- Bedroom iPod/iPhone/iPad Dock for your music (with Radio Alarm Clock).
- Spacious bathroom with sea-views.
- Eco-friendly bath products plus hairdryer & Bath Robes on request.
- BYO sheets towels or hire quality Bed&Bath Linen Sets.
- Ample storage for international travellers.
- Onsite Parking for 2 Cars. Parking for small boat space/trailer possible.
Quality Bed & Bath Linen $20 per person / per stay.
Gas BBQ Supplement $25 per sta
You can enjoy Free WiFi and complimentary Pantry Basics, quality Bathroom Toiletries plus Eco-friendly Household Cleaning Products. The apartment includes comfy Beds, warm Quilts and choice of Pillows. You are welcome to supply your own sheets, pillowcases and towels, or we can offer you a quality Bed & Bath Linen Hire service, so that you can have your beds pre-made for your arrival ($20 pp/per stay).
Please note! The upper-storey accommodation has a steep interior staircase and therefore is deemed not suitable for younger children to stay.
King, Queen & Single Beds
“WONDERFUL, RELAXING STAY”
The location was wondrous with dreamy views and ocean sounds. It is away from the hustle & bustle of Batemans Bay but close enough if you need anything. The hosts were lovely and the rooms were spotless. Go!!
~ Canberra, Australia ~ TripAdvisor ♥♥♥♥♥